High-definition 3.0 inch Dash Cam, with 16:9 Aspect Ratio, Night Vision, G-Sensor and an 16GB SD Card.
- Dash Cam w/ 3 inch TFT Dispaly
- 16Gb SD Card
- Windscreen Mount
- In-Car Charger with 3.5m Cable
- USB Connection
- Lens: 6 fixed focus lens
- Zoom: 4 x digital zoom
- LCD Display: 2.7inch 16:9 TFT LCD
- Night Vision: 4 enhanced infrared night vision lights
- Picture: JPG file format, Maximum output pixel:5.0 Mega Pixels
- Audio: Built-In Microphone/Speaker(AAC)
- Memory: External – Support micro SD, up to 32Gb
- Port: USB/HDMI/AV
- Motion Detection: Support, Built-in Motion Sensor
- Shutter: Electronic shutter
- Battery: 3.7V 300mAh Polymer Li-ion battery
- Model T616
- Screen Size 3.0 TFT
- Camera 5.0MP 120 A+Grade wide-Angle Ultra High Resolution
- Resolution 1080 FHD 1920×1080@30fps /1080P 1440×1030@30fps /720P
- Chipset Generalplus 1247+ H62 Sansor
- Function Loop Recording. Exposure .Date Stamp
- File Format Video as AVI. Photo as Jpeg
- Power Car Truck Input 12/24 volts Output 5V/1A
- Product Size 86(L)*50(W)*36(H)MM 55g
- Accessories Car/Truck Charger Window Mount User Manual
If you order before 3pm, your item will be sent Royal Mail 1st Class. Royal Mail state that “1st Class aims to deliver your parcel the next working day”. We also provide the option of Royal Mail Signed For, Next Day Delivery and Special Delivery, all are available at checkout. Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm the next working day, or your money back.
- You have 14 days from the date of receipt, to contact us regarding any returns you wish to process. If the item is in your possession more than 14 days, it is considered as used and we will not issue you any refund or replacement.
- All returned items must be in the original packaging and you must provide us with tracking number and a specific reason for the return.
- We will refund you upon receipt of the item in its original condition, after both Buyer and Seller cancel the transaction from eBay, or you may have a replacement.
- Return shipping should be paid by buyer.
- Defective items must be reported and returned to us within the warranty period of one month (and in the original packaging, if possible). You must provide us with details of the issues and/or defects.